Today, I am going to share how I am going to display my favorite layouts in my new room.......
Now, for my giveaway today, I have something that I haven't pulled out and used for a loooooong time. It was one of the first tools that I purchased and only used two or three times. It is the Sizzix Paddle Punch system. I am not even sure if they make them anymore, but I have seen them on ebay.
- Nine paddle punches in the following shapes: Large square,
small square, large circle, small circle, butterfly, heart, swirl,
star, and leaf.
- Hammer with two replacement heads
- Poker to help remove the cut out from inside the paddle
How to enter:
- Leave a comment under this post telling me if you are organizing or plan to organize this month
- Be a public follower or subscriber to my blog (sign up on the right sidebar)
One entry per person, please....duplicate entries will be deleted. I will randomly draw a winner on Monday January 31st for this and all giveaways this week.
Don't forget to come back and check for more giveaways all week long. I will also have an AWESOME giveaway when I reach the 1000 follower/subscriber mark. Here is the link to yesterday's giveaway: