Welcome back to another day of super fun giveaways for Scrapping Mommy's 5th Blogiversary Celebration!! I am so excited to see so many blogging friends interested in my giveaways. If this is your first visit, be sure to go to Day 1's post to get entered, too.
Today I have something super fun for all the Cricut lovers out there, but first I wanted to share some more fun projects with you.
The first card uses the Art Nouveau cartridge (see today's giveaway) and the Letter Envy cartridge. Such a fun card!! The second is a set of cards and a box that is created from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge and the Theresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge.
I have really enjoyed being on design teams. I get to try out new products and samples of stamps and embellishments that I probably wouldn't have tried before. I had tried out for big manufacture design teams when I first got started, but I knew that I wasn't up to par with some of the super talented designers out there today and didn't get the spots. I decided to start out smaller and try out for kit club design teams and smaller challenge blogs. I was so excited when I landed my first design team gig with Apron Strings Designs. They have fabulous kits and I was able to gain experience and knowledge with being on a design team. From there, I was able to let my talent grow from looking through inspiring blogs and magazines. So, don't give up if you have tried out for teams before and didn't make it. I will let you in on a little secret.........I actually tried out for a Provo Craft design team spot many moons ago and didn't make it, so I was super excited when I was invited to join the Cricut Circle Magazine design team this last fall. Yay!! If you want to see what design teams I am on, CLICK HERE.
Ok, if you made it though that novella, you totally deserve to win the next prize that I have up for grabs......one lucky winner will win this:
*Art Nouveau Cricut Cartridge
*5 rolls of Prima velvet ribbon
*Set of 2 Stardust Gelly Roll pens
How to enter:
- Leave a comment below telling me if you have ever tried out for a design team. (Mandatory)
- Be a follower/subscriber to Scrapping Mommy through Google Friend Connect or Feedburner (sign up on the right sidebar) and then leave a comment below letting me know that you are a follower/subscriber. If you are already a follower/subscriber, just leave a comment below letting me know that you are.
- Share a link to this giveaway on your blog, facebook, or twitter and leave a comment below letting me know how you shared my giveaway with a link back to where you shared.
- "Like" Scrapping Mommy on facebook and post a comment on Scrapping Mommy's facebook wall and then come back here and leave another comment (if you already "like" Scrapping Mommy on facebook, you can leave a comment below letting me know that you do).
- Follow Scrapping Mommy on Twitter and come back and leave a comment letting me know you are along with your @twitter name.
- Follow Scrapping Mommy on Pinterest and come back and leave a comment letting me know that you are.
- Hop on over to the super fabulous Jinger Adam's blog and become a follower. Leave a comment on one of her posts telling her that Amy from Scrapping Mommy sent you and then come back here and leave a comment (if you already follower Jinger's blog, you can hop on over and leave the comment and then come back and post letting me know that you did). Jinger will be releasing her new lines soon and if you want a chance to win some of here amazing product, you need to be a follower on her blog to get all the updates. =)
Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you are a winner. This giveaway is open to those with shipping addresses within the USA. The giveaway will be open until July 8th at 11:59 PM MST. I will then draw a winner via random.org and post it to my blog within the next few days, so don't forget to check back!! I will be having one more giveaway tomorrow, too, so tell your friends and come back to get entered.
****This giveaway is sponsored by Scrapping Mommy****