Today I am using the new March 2014 Stamp of the Month set on my card. I just love this adorable wedding car......
You have the choice of a couple of different sentiments to put in the sign on the back of the car. I colored the image with Copic markers and added some Solid Natural bakers twine from The Twinery to tie some cans to the back of the car. The "Congratulations!" sentiment comes from the December 2012 SKOTM.
Here is a closer look at that super cute car......
Take a peek at the complete Stamp of the Month set for March:
So cute, isn't it?? If you want to see the complete release, check them all out on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog.
NEW this year! Joining the Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month Club is now better than ever! Check out the new details below:
- The Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month (SKOTM) will now measure 8.5″x 5.5″
- SKOTM membership will cost just $19.99/mo and will include DOMESTIC USA First Class Shipping. (This will keep the value below $20.00 in Customs for our International Friends!)
- Canada/Mexico will pay +$4.00 for 1st class shipping (total $23.99)
- International will pay +$6.00 for 1st class shipping (total $25.99)
- Stamp Club Members receive a FREE coordinating stampable SVG Kit each month (valued at $4.99)
- Starting in January 2014, each SKOTM member will receive a special discount code for 20% off in their package to use for the entire month they are a member!
- The newest kit will be available for purchase and new members today, March 5th.
PRIZES :: PRIZES :: PRIZES!!!
How would you like the chance to add to your Peachy Keen Stamps collection? We’re going to give away two $25 Gift Certificates as a special “Thank You” for hopping with us today. All you need to do is leave a comment on here on this blog post, AND on all the blogs along the hop. We don’t know which designer will be selecting the winner, so to increase your chances of winning, make sure to leave a comment on each stop on this hop. We’ll give you plenty of time as we’ll accept comments until Midnight on Sunday, March 9th and we’ll announce the winners on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog on Monday March 10th! Good luck and Happy Hopping!!
Now, it is time to hop on over to Gigi's blog to see what wonderful creation she is sharing with us using these new sets.
Have fun and Good Luck!!